Getting the perfect room design is easier than you think! With Suburban Furniture’s help, you can create the room of your dreams in just a few simple steps. Our Design Department will help you identify your decorating style, make furniture recommendations that fit your lifestyle, and present a detailed plan perfectly suited to your budget. Here’s how to get started.
- Start with measuring & taking photos of your room. This part is vitally important so try to be as accurate as possible with the measurements and take photos from different angles (from the doorway, from the corner – get the entire room in there!).
- Design a dream board. Gather together your furniture inspiration in the form of a Pinterest board or magazine photos or furniture images from our website. Pick as many or as few as you want – go wild! Include anything you might want even a little bit; it can be narrowed down to a particular style or want later.
- Sit back and relax! Now is our time to shine. From here, our expertise will work to help you avoid making any costly design mistakes. We’ll create a room plan and make furniture recommendations drawn from your dream board.
Ready to get started on your desired design? HERE’S how to get us all the above info. And if you’re interested in just browsing or have a question for us simply visit our site, give us a call, or drop by our store. We’re always happy & ready to help!
We love telling you more about some of the brands we carry and we hope you enjoy learning more about some of your favorite brands as well! Today we’d like to tell you a little more about Artisan. Sit back, relax and have a closer look at Artisan!
Looking for comfort in a down-home style? Then Artisan is the brand for you! Their unique style is characterized by the variety of materials they use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All of their pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces!
They also try to be good for the environment! Over the last couple of years, they’ve been adding several automatic mills and two Italian Kiln dryers (which enables them to source different types of woods. That keeps their raw material sourcing unique and their product line fresh!) For example, products made under the sustainable woods collections are handcrafted from Mango wood. This timber comes from the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of Mexico. In fact, they recently purchased dozens of acres of Mango tree farm lands that were no longer productive for the food industry and turned them into beautiful furniture pieces. By taking advantage of other industry’s by-products, they lower the impact in our environment.
- No matter what your favorite style is Suburban Furniture has it, and now it’s easier than ever to find your style at Suburban! Now you can easily shop by style on our new “shop by style” page and choose among the following to find exactly what you want:
- Contemporary – Contemporary style proves that less is more. Contemporary consists of simple silhouettes, sleek lines, a clean & fresh look with a metropolitan feel, and leans towards glass tops, rich wood tones, and high sheen finishes.
- Casual – Casual style proves that looks aren’t everything! Casual furniture puts comfort first and is designed for everyday use.
- Traditional – Traditional style is the one we all know and love from times gone by. It consists of intricate molding and curves and makes your home appear sophisticated and refined.
- Transitional – Simple meets sophisticated sums up transitional style! You’ll find a mix of finishes, materials, and fabrics, plus clean lines and interesting textures.
- Mid-Century Modern – Mid-century modern is the style for you if “Mad Men” is your jam. Inspired by 50s, 60s, and 70s pop culture, this retro-modern style is both playful AND sophisticated.
- Cottage – No actual cottage needed for this style! Cottage style is pretty and light and feminine at heart.
- Rustic – Rustic style is pretty much exactly what it sounds like – weathered wood, distressed metal, and all-natural charm.
- Drop by on Labor Day and enjoy store-wide savings up to 50% off, instant sales tax rebate, 5 years interest-free, and free delivery!
This holiday season, we wanted to get you guys the best present ever, so we’re giving you the gift of FIVE (5) FULL YEARS interest-free! That’s right – 5 YEARS interest-free. Imagine all the pieces of furniture you can replace in your home with this and all the ways you can redecorate! You could…
Recreate the library from BEAUTY & THE BEAST, to celebrate the upcoming movie release
Have your kiddo (or yourself, we don’t judge!) off on adventurous dreams with this cool bed
Travel back in time with this 50s soda fountain bar table
Your happiness is our #1 goal, which is why we’ve got a little something we like to call our “30 Day Happiness Guarantee”!
We understand that sometimes it’s hard to know how something is going to look or fit in your home, especially from just a picture on the website. That’s why Suburban Furniture has a very flexible reelection process to help you find something different that will make you happy and your home looking even better. 30 days to try it out, see how things fit, make sure you and the fam are comfy, see how the pets like it and all that jazz. It’s a sweet deal!
No Restocking Fees for Stocked Items! Shop with confidence at Suburban Furniture with our Hassle Free Returns on In Stock items. Stock items are items we stock in our warehouse and are as EXACTLY shown in our showroom. If, within 30 days of receiving your in stock merchandise, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund of your merchandise total plus taxes on the merchandise. Delivery fees to and from your home are non-refundable.
If you re-select new merchandise, we will waive the pick-up charge. New delivery charges will apply on your new purchase.
Returns of Special Order Items or Clearance. Special order items are those on our website not stocked in our warehouse and/or items not as exactly shown in our showroom. If, within 30 days of receiving your special order or Clearance merchandise, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund minus a 30% restocking fee. Delivery fees to and from your home are non-refundable. Allow us to help you re-select new merchandise. For that, there is only a 10% re-selection fee plus new delivery charges. If the items you re-select are of lesser value, you will receive a store credit for the difference. There are no returns or re-selections after 30 days of receipt of your merchandise.
Returned merchandise must be in its original, unmodified, undamaged condition with all its parts. If you picked up your merchandise and are returning it, it must be carefully wrapped to avoid damage. We will contact you if there are any issues with your return. Refunds are processed within 72 hours of your merchandise being received back in our warehouse. For your security, we do not keep your credit card information on file. We will need that info to process the refund. In the event you paid by check, debit card or cash, you will be issued a check.
Contact us today so we can start getting you settled with some fabulous new furniture just in time for spring and summer!
It doesn’t happen often (trust us!) but occasionally you may find a competitor who has the item of furniture you’re looking for at a lower price. No problem! We match almost all local competitors’ prices. Here’s how it works.
We’ll match almost any local competitor’s price on an identical brand new item. We’ll need to verify the price. We consider any store within 45 miles a “local” competitor. Not all prices can be matched. If we can’t match the price, we’ll let you know why.
Some of the prices that may not be matched include web prices. Why? There’s little risk in buying books and shoes online. Not so with furniture, which is bulky and needs to be treated with extra special care. We’ll match almost any local store (whether they offer Suburban’s level of expertise or not), but there’s going to be a modest price difference between local and web-only stores. Keep in mind that web-only stores often advertise free “curbside delivery” but charge handsomely for in home white glove delivery that comes standard with local store delivery charges. Many of our competitors local and on-line also impose lofty restocking fees for cancellations, whereas Suburban does not. Plus, local stores like Suburban can offer personalized service and years of experience that web-only stores cannot. Not all furniture stores are equal, especially when it comes to service and delivery. Please make sure you read others’ pricing, service, returns and delivery policies to know if you are making an apples to apples comparison. But listen, if you find a difference you feel is excessive, bring it to our attention; we want your business!
Okay, but what if you’ve already purchased an item and THEN find it for a lower price at a different place? Again, not a problem! If you see the exact same item at a local furniture store for less within 30 days of your purchase, we will adjust the price or give you store credit. It’s quite simple. If you haven’t received your delivery yet, we adjust your order to match the sale items of the other store. If you have received your delivery in the last 30 days, we will give you store credit for the difference.
So to sum up:
• If you find a lower price on an identical item at a local competitor’s store or website, we’ll do our best to match it; if we can’t we will explain why
• Pricing not listed on websites must be verified via phone, print advertisement or written quote
• Price matching cannot be combined with other offers not available at the competitor
• “Local” competitors are those with a physical presence in the same city or within 45 miles of our store
• Limited quantity specials, closeouts, floor samples, damaged/as-is items are excluded
• We reserve the right to limit quantities
Then just give us a call or email with what you’ve found: 973-927-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard at being the best, here at Suburban Furniture, and that involves making sure our customers are happy and satisfied. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have a question! Happy shopping!