Every once in awhile it’s a good idea (and just plain fun) to invigorate your home with new life & style. With Suburban Furniture, that’s easy to do. Whether it be pops of color that brighten up the room or a vintage makeover that sweeps you back in time, we have a little something for everyone. Have a look at some of our ideas for spring makeovers for your rooms that will excite your senses, bring function to your surroundings, and change your home from blah to fab.
Go for a whole room makeover with something like this 3 piece sectional in a neutral performance fabric featuring brushed nickel nailheads. Add lots of designer pillows for extra flair, then finish the room off with a funky accent table like this clock one, a lean mirror, and rustic floor art.
Feeling au naturel? Getting in touch with nature while still inside is easy with this incredibly deep & comfortable 2 piece linen covered sectional featuring earthy designer pillows + lumbar pillows. The oversized rustic driftwood cocktail table creates a focal centerpiece while the rug invites a shoes off experience. Add some candles, then invite friends over for the perfect, relaxed evening!
Speaking of fabrics, don’t settle when it comes to them. Be insistent when it comes to the choice of fabrics that will reflect your style while creating a beautiful room. There a plethora of fabrics available to you such as velvet, chenille, damask, linen, cotton blends, leather, microfiber, and so much more. Add to that that amount of colors and styles and the sky is truly the limit. Don’t hold back!
While you’re picking out fabrics (or furniture or art or anything really) don’t be afraid to mix things up. Create a look of your very own by taking elements from looks you love such as classic or contemporary and meshing them together. Blend, match, twist it up into what suits you best. There are no rules when it comes to personal style (and even if there were we’d suggest breaking them anyway!).
Are you looking to just spruce things up a bit rather than engage in a total makeover? That’s simple enough to do too! Take your bedroom, for example. Change up your bed with an upholstered headboard. Go bold & wild with a pattern that draws the eye, go neutral to complement the furniture that already exists, or add a bit of bling via nailheads, tufting, satin ribbon, etc.
Finally, add some fun to your home with pops of color & whimsy! Art pieces, cute accent chairs, decorative pillows, and the such are easy additions to make to any room. They liven the place up and bring design schemes together. Below are some fabulous examples you can go by.
Choosing your perfect style is just a step away! Call us anytime at 973-927-7100 or stop by our store with any questions you might have and we’ll be happy to help out. Happy decorating!
- No matter what your favorite style is Suburban Furniture has it, and now it’s easier than ever to find your style at Suburban! Now you can easily shop by style on our new “shop by style” page and choose among the following to find exactly what you want:
- Contemporary – Contemporary style proves that less is more. Contemporary consists of simple silhouettes, sleek lines, a clean & fresh look with a metropolitan feel, and leans towards glass tops, rich wood tones, and high sheen finishes.
- Casual – Casual style proves that looks aren’t everything! Casual furniture puts comfort first and is designed for everyday use.
- Traditional – Traditional style is the one we all know and love from times gone by. It consists of intricate molding and curves and makes your home appear sophisticated and refined.
- Transitional – Simple meets sophisticated sums up transitional style! You’ll find a mix of finishes, materials, and fabrics, plus clean lines and interesting textures.
- Mid-Century Modern – Mid-century modern is the style for you if “Mad Men” is your jam. Inspired by 50s, 60s, and 70s pop culture, this retro-modern style is both playful AND sophisticated.
- Cottage – No actual cottage needed for this style! Cottage style is pretty and light and feminine at heart.
- Rustic – Rustic style is pretty much exactly what it sounds like – weathered wood, distressed metal, and all-natural charm.
- Drop by on Labor Day and enjoy store-wide savings up to 50% off, instant sales tax rebate, 5 years interest-free, and free delivery!