We love telling you more about some of the brands we carry and we hope you enjoy learning more about some of your favorite brands as well! Today we’d like to tell you a little more about Artisan. Sit back, relax and have a closer look at Stearns & Foster!
If it’s a mattress that you need, Stearns & Foster is the brand for you. Each Stearns & Foster mattress is handcrafted by certified craftsmen who have been specially trained and pay relentless attention to detail to build the best beds. This also guarantees that you’re getting a one-of-a-kind mattress! Each craftsman puts their signature on finished mattresses to guarantee their work – this ensures you get the highest quality mattress possible.
Each Stearns & Foster mattress is precisely engineered to meet the highest of standards to deliver exceptional, lasting quality. Stearns & Foster mattresses feature a revolutionary, innovative coil design, the IntelliCoil, which conforms to any body perfectly, so you achieve an ideal night’s sleep. That means you get that perfect “ahhh” moment every time you lie down! (This is all sounding pretty good, right?)
Mixing 168 years of heritage and design with modern comfort technology results in superior quality, craftsmanship, and comfort, making it one of the highest quality mattresses you can own. Check out these great videos to learn more, then drop by our website or one of our stores to pick out your new mattress!
Are you waking up not feeling refreshed but not struggling with pain? Your lack of sleep may be the result of something other than your mattress or pillow! Things such as light exposure can both positively or negatively affect your ability to fall asleep depending on how much exposure you’re getting, when you’re getting it, and what type of light exposure you’re getting.
Another factor that can make it harder to get a good night’s sleep is using your bed for too many things. Beds are meant to be used for very few things and your main association with the bed should be sleep. If you use your bed for things like watching TV or Reading, you start to associate it with those things and this can make it more difficult to get the recommended amount of sleep, which is 7-9 hours for most adults.
DOs and DON’Ts for building healthy sleep habits:
- Expose yourself to sunlight in the morning.
- Keep a consistent sleep schedule, even on days off.
- Avoid napping.
- Exercise daily.
- Keep your room somewhat cool.
- Give yourself time to unwind before bed. One hour of a relaxing activity such as reading is recommended. Avoid Phones, Computers and TVs.
- Expose yourself to bright light, especially blue lights, in the evenings.
- Drink alcohol before bed.
- Drink caffeine in the hours before you go to bed.
- Eat a big meal right before bed.
- Watch TV, read your phone, tablet, or books, or listen to music while in bed.
- Participate in stimulating activities before you go to bed.