Monthly Archives: October 2017
Fall = lounging late in pjs, curling up with good books and coffee, and marathon Netflix binges as the weather gets chillier. For that you’ll need the perfect recliner! Luckily, there are so many types and features on recliners these days that you’ll have no problem finding your perfect fit. Get comfy while take a look at all the options available!
First, you’ll need to chose the type of recliner you want. There are 3 types to choose from: standard, high-leg, and lift. The standard recliner is just as it sounds – the typical recliner you know that moves into 2 or 3 positions. High-leg recliners are a bit more stylish than the standard and because most have a pushback feature, it means no visible handle for a cleaner look. And finally, the lift recliner not only reclines but lifts you from a sitting position to a standing position.
After you choose your type, next come the features (the fun part!). Mostly you’ll find these 8 features:
1. Rocker or Glider Base – has a motion feature so you can rock.
2. Swivel Base – allows you to turn in all directions.
3. Massage – (our personal fave!) grab a massage while you catch up on “Game of Thrones”; can come with or without a heat feature.
4. Big & Tall – extra large recliners designed to hold more weight than the average recliner.
5. Wall Hugger – if you live in a tiny space, this feature is for you; allows you to place the recliner much closer to the wall, only a few inches, to save space.
6. Lay flat – if you’re constantly falling asleep in your recliner, you need this; reclines to a flat position.
7. Built-in USB Charger – yes, really.
8. Power – with this feature you don’t have to worry with levers or handles, just push a button and you’re on your way to relaxation.
There are, of course, other options to decide when picking your amazing, wonderful recliner like the size of your space, whether it’s pet-friendly, and what kind of fabric you want. But with so many choices, it’d be hard to go wrong! Drop by your local Suburban Furniture today to get yours!